Lean Six Sigma Programs in the eLearning Mode
AIG provides Lean Six Sigma Certification at all four levels, through our eLearning Program viz. Master Black Belt Certification, Black Belt Certification, Green Belt Certification and Yellow Belt Certification.
We also offer programs on Statistical Process Control (SPC) or Control Charts, Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Process Capability, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Design of Experiments (DOE) etc.
Packages can be customized as per special requirements, as our competence is beyond the list.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
AIG Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is an exhaustive course which includes the in-depth study of Six Sigma methodology. This is accomplished by an implementation level training of the Quality Tools like Hypothesis tests, FMEA, QFD, Measurement System Analysis, Process Capability etc., attained mainly through sub-methodologies of DMAIC & DMADV. The basic target of this program is to prepare the student for never ending improvement journey of defect reduction, measured in DPO/DPMO. Black Belt certified professional can then mentor the Green Belt certifications within the organization.
Training outcome is synched with the Projects, which has to be completed as a mandate along with online assessment, for certification.
Our Six Sigma Program Features
Each Lean Six Sigma program that you purchase shall have the following:
1. Video based content for easy comprehension of topics.
2. Downloadable files of the training content in *.pdf format.
3. Hard copy training material through post (within India only)
4. Video on solved examples, to facilitate learning
5. Downloadable data files, for the data used in the videos
6. All Topics to be covered through both, Minitab & Excel
7. Extensive Minitab practice from industry preparedness perspective
8. Downloadable Tools, Templates and practice examples.
9. 20 downloadable Six Sigma projects for self study and enhanced learning.
10. 10 downloadable case studies of Lean Six Sigma Initiatives for better understanding, concept practicability
11. Project support through Telephone, Skype, Email & One-on-one physical sessions (In select cities only)
12. Ever extending Question bank, for practice and self-assessment.
13. Facility to schedule doubt clearance sessions through Telephone, Skype, Email & One-on-one physical sessions (In select cities only)
14. Access to AIG Blog for sample projects, videos, peer discussion, master articles, expert advice etc.
15. Prodigious family of well-knit alumni, to provide placement assistance.
16. Online final exam to enable program certification
P.S. – Program access is time bound; however time extension facility is available for a fee of INR 1000 per quarter.
Our online Resource to your assistance
Student gets an access to the AIG BLOG, which comes with several salient features. Some of which are highlighted below:
Few other resources to your assistance