Six Sigma Programs in the eLearning Mode
We provide Lean Six Sigma Certification at all four levels through our Virtual Learning Program viz. Master Black Belt Certification, Black Belt Certification, Green Belt Certification and Yellow Belt Certification.
We also offer programs on Statistical Process Control (SPC) or Control Charts, Measurement System Analysis, Process Capability, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Design of Experiments etc.
Additionally, should there be any specific need for the Program, not mentioned in document, we will be obliged to discuss, as our competence is beyond the lists.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
AIG Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is an exhaustive course which includes the study of Six Sigma methodology. This is accomplished by an implementation level training of the Quality Tools like 7 Quality Tools, basic Hypothesis tests, FMEA, QFD etc., attained mainly through sub-methodology of DMAIC. The basic target of this program is to prepare the student for never ending improvement journey of defect reduction, measured in DPO/DPMO. Green Belt certified professional can then mentor the Yellow Belt certifications within the organization.
Training outcome is synched with a Project, which has to be completed as a mandate along with online assessment, for certification.
Our Six Sigma Program Features
Each Lean Six Sigma program that you purchase shall have the following:
1. Detailed video based content for easy comprehension of topics.
2. Downloadable files in *.pdf format, for the training content.
3. Hard copy training material through post (Facility is available only within India)
4. Solved examples videos, to facilitate learning
5. Downloadable data files, for the data used in the videos
6. Topics to be covered through both, Minitab & Excel
7. Downloadable Tools, Templates and practice examples.
8. 20 downloadable Six Sigma projects for study and enhanced learning.
9. 10 downloadable case studies of Lean Six Sigma Initiatives for understanding, concept practicability.
10. Project support through Telephone, Skype or Email
11. Question bank with hundreds of questions, for practice and self-assessment.
12. Facility to schedule doubt clearance sessions through Telephone, Skype or Email. (Check about physical classrooms)
13. Access to AIG Blog for peer discussion, expert articles, expert advice etc.
14. Well-knit alumni network to provide placement assistance.
15. Online final exam to enable program certification
P.S. – Program access is time bound; however time extension is available for a meagre fee of INR 1000 per quarter.
Our online Resource to your assistance
Access to AIG BLOG is provided to all the students. This blog has several salient features, some of which are highlighted below.
Few other resources to your assistance