Six Sigma Programs in the eLearning Mode
We provide all four levels of Lean Six Sigma Certification through our Virtual Learning Program viz. Master Black Belt Certification, Black Belt Certification, Green Belt Certification, White Belt Certification.
Additionally should there be specific need for Program on topics only we will be able to help. We have smaller programs on Statistical Process Control (SPC) or Control Charts, Measurement System Analysis Program, Program on Process Capability, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis program, program on Design of Experiments etc.
Our Six Sigma Program Features
Each Lean Six Sigma program that you purchase shall have the following:
- Detailed video based content for easy comprehension of topics and details thereof.
- Downloadable pdfs for the training content.
- Hard copy training material will be sent through post. (Facility available only in India)
- Detailed practical perspective of the area under study.
- Solved examples in video form to facilitate learning
- Downloadable data used in the videos for use, practice and comprehension
- Good exposure to Minitab for the relevant area, if applicable.
- Downloadable Templates, tools and examples.
- 20 downloadable complete Six Sigma projects for study and benchmarking.
- 10 downloadable case studies for Lean Six Sigma Initiatives.
- Post closure support for project closure.
- Hundreds of questions for the area under study for practice and self-assessment.
- Facility to schedule doubt clearance classes for getting trainer support on areas as outlined by the customer. (In select city, the same may be done in physical classrooms)
- Access to our Blog which can serve purposes of peer discussion, access to expert articles etc.
- Huge and well-knit alumni network for placement assistance.
- Online final exam to enable certification
P.S. – The access is time bound, for extension and meagre fee of INR 1000 per quarter is applicable.
Our online Resource to your assistance
We manage a BLOG for which access is provided to all students. This blog has several utilities, some of which are highlighted below.
Few other resources to your assistance