Statistical Process Control Programs in the eLearning Mode
AIG program on Statistical Process Control (SPC) includes the detailed study of Control Charts, through which a process can be monitored and controlled. Control Limits of a process describes its efficiency when compared with client specifications.
Statistical Process Control (SPC) is focused mainly on ‘Early Detection’, which helps the organization take the preventive measures before the impact.
AIG also offers certification in Lean Six Sigma Methodology, Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Process Capability, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Design of Experiments (DOE) etc.
Certification packages can be customized as per special requirements of the candidate.
Our Six Sigma Program Features
Each Statistical Process Control program that you purchase shall have the following:
1. Video based content for easy comprehension of topics.
2. Downloadable files of the training content in *.pdf format.
3. Hard copy training material through post (within India only)
4. Video on solved examples, to facilitate learning
5. Downloadable data files, for the data used in the videos
6. All Topics to be covered through both, Minitab & Excel
7. Extensive Minitab practice from industry preparedness perspective
8. Downloadable Templates and practice examples.
9. 10 downloadable case studies of Statistical Process Control usage for better understanding, concept practicability
10. Support through Telephone, Skype, Email & One-on-one physical sessions (In select cities only)
11. Ever extending Question bank, for practice and self-assessment.
12. Facility to schedule doubt clearance sessions through Telephone, Skype, Email & One-on-one physical sessions (In select cities only)
13. Access to AIG Blog for peer discussion, master articles, expert advice etc.
14. Prodigious family of well-knit alumni, to provide placement assistance.
15. Online final exam to enable program certification
P.S. – Program access is time bound; however time extension facility is available for a fee of INR 1000 per quarter.
Our online Resource to your assistance
Student gets an access to the AIG BLOG, which comes with several salient features. Some of which are highlighted below: