Features of e-Learning Mode
Advance Innovation Group is a leading and industry preferred Organization for Six Sigma trainings and provides High Quality Virtual training programs for all the Levels of Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification, Green Belt Certification, Black Belt Certification and Master Black Belt Certification.
Along with others, if you need training on any other specific topic, we will be able to customize the program to
cater to your requirements.
We also have training programs on specific topics such as Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) – DFMEA/PFMEA/SFMEA, Statistical Process Control (SPC) or Control Charts, Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Process Capability, Design of Experiments etc.
Our Online Program Features
Each Process Capability program shall have the following features:
1. Elaborated Audio Visual content for easy understanding of topics and details thereof.
2. Downloadable training content.
3. Hard copy of training material. (Facility available only in India)
4. Practical Explanation of the Concepts (using Excel)
5. Solved examples in video form to facilitate learning
6. Downloadable data used in the examples for better understanding and practice
7. Examples elaborated via simulation on Minitab for the relevant area
8. Downloadable tools & templates used in examples, if applicable
9. Several downloadable examples for Process Capability calculation.
10. Hundreds of questions for the area under study for practice and self-assessment.
11. Online interaction with the trainers for doubt clarification to facilitate better understanding of concepts.
12. Facility to schedule doubt clearance classes for getting trainer support on areas as outlined by the customer. (In select city, the same may be done in physical classrooms)
13. Free access to our Blog which is extremely helpful in creating alumni network for peer discussion, access to expert articles etc.
14. Very well-knit alumni network for placement assistance.
P.S. – The access to Online Content is for a limited time and for extension for the same a fee of INR 1000 per quarter is applicable.
Our online Resource to your assistance
We manage a BLOG for which access is provided to all students. This blog has several utilities, some of which are highlighted below.
Few other resources to your assistance